We work with selected clients and help them build heavy duty applications with web-faced front-ends.
We started in 2016 as an experimental research project for highly available infrastructure stacks, virtualization, and databases. In 2017 we adopted a more practical approach, leveraging our team’s comprehensive knowledge and experience in architecting and building applications with a main focus on robustness, performance, scalability, and security.
No Man’s Mind implements a strict concept for sustainability. The costs for this are not passed on to our clients.
- Our servers are based in Germany and therefore subject to strict German data protection laws
- Our servers run on 100% green and renewable energy from regional water power
- Our office space is powered by 100% green energy from regional solar and wind power
- Our company’s banking accounts are managed by GLS Gemeinschaftsbank eG, a socially responsible bank which only invests in socially and ecologically sustainable projects
- MVP-based Development
- Behavioral Driven Development
- Agile Development
- Analysis and Optimization
- Database Architecture
- User Flow Wireframes
- UX/UI Wireframes
- Building Continuous Integration-Based Deployment Pipelines (We have our own servers)
- Testing (BDD, Unit Tests, Browser Tests)
- Designing Practical Software-Level Security Concepts
Languages and Frameworks — Web
- PHP-Stack (PHP, Smarty)
Languages — General Purpose and Back-End
- are interested in cooperating with us or
- have questions regarding our work
please contact us via erik /at/ nomansmind /dot/ com.
We are also looking for people to join our team. If you have an advanced degree in
- Computer Science / Engineering,
- Physics or
and are passionate about building numerical models, financial engineering, economics, law, or machine learning feel free to contact us — we at least will buy you lunch.
No data is collected, saved or analyzed by us.
No Man’s Mind GbR
Gesellschafter: Erik Lautenschläger und Michael Dietzel
Telefon: +49 (0) 174 8389887
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gem. § 27a UStG: DE 817272619